We specialize in PPS machining. PPS (Polyphenylene sulfide) is a semi-crystalline high-performance plastic.
Its main characteristics include:
- excellent mechanical strength even at high temperatures
- low water absorption
- good dimensional stability
- good electrical properties
- good chemical resistance
PPS can be filled with:
- glass fiber to improve dimensional stability, strength and thermal stability.
- carbon fiber, PTFE and graphite to enhance sliding properties
PPSU AND PSU MACHINING
We provide precision machining on PPSU and PSU. PPSU (Polyphenylenesulfone) and PSU (Polysulfone) are high-performance amorphous polymers.
PPSU and PSU are translucent materials suitable for medical technology applications with high strength and stability, even at high temperatures.
PPSU can be sterilized several times with superheated steam without losing its properties.
PEI (Polyetherimide) is an amorphous thermoplastic material. PEI has good resistance to radiation and a long-term service temperature of up to 150°.
PEI can be filled with glass fiber to improve its thermal and mechanical load capacity.
Polyimides (PI) are high-performance thermoplastic polymers characterized by high strength and dimensional stability over a wide temperature range (from -270°C to +300°C)
Their main characteristics include:
- High strength
- Good thermal stability
- Excellent creep and pressure strength
- High radiation resistance
- Low thermal conductivity
- Excellent abrasion resistance and sliding properties
- Good chemical resistance
- Good electrical insulation